Did you know, according to diabetes experts, muscles are responsible for about 90 percent of the body’s use of glucose as fuel? Exercise also affects various hormones which have a direct impact on blood sugar levels. It’s not surprising then, that non-diabetic hypoglycemia (or low blood sugar) is common in...
- How to Crush Carb Cravings with a Heart-Healthy Almond Snack Recipe
- The Surprising Truth About Dog Walking and Your Health
- The Enormous Benefit of Exercise — More Than You Think! (Infographic)
- The Shocking Truth: What It Really Takes For A Healthy Heart (Infographic)
- How I Learned to Love the Elliptical (Hint: it has to do with a Heart Rate Monitor)